Join our amazing team!
We are a full line distributor of powersports parts and accessories for the snowmobile, street bike, ATV, UTV, motocross, marine and trailer industries. We carry 75,000+ products from over 350+ manufacturers at very competitive prices. We are dedicated to providing our dealers with the highest customer service and we are always looking for ways to assist them in moving forward in this ever growing market.
Independent Outside Sales Representative
Are you looking to make a difference in a growing company? Automatic Distributors is a nationwide powersports parts distributor with over 50 years of experience and is proud to represent 350+ manufacturers. We are adding Independent Sales Representatives to be a part of our growth and continued success!! We are currently accepting resumes for independent sales representatives in all unassigned areas. Available territory inquiries are encouraged.
All applicants should submit a resume to
Inside Sales Representative - Inside Sales Account Executive
Are you looking to make a difference in a growing company? Automatic Distributors is expanding its operations and we are looking for Inside Sales Representatives to be part of our growth and our continued success!! We are currently conducting interviews for an Inside Sales Representative ? Account Executive position at our Bangor, ME facility.
As an inside sales rep, we offer comprehensive compensation including Base Salary + Commission and Benefits!
As the inside sales representative, you will be responsible for selling Powersports parts and accessories by phone.
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Creating, developing and retaining business relationships with our customers.
- Managing account relationships as the primary point-of-contact for day-to-day needs.
- Leading sales efforts via cold calling, gathering sales intelligence and overcoming objections.
- Using business development skills to identify, qualify, obtain and develop relationships with prospective clients through the Internet or other lead generating opportunities.
To qualify for the inside sales representative position, you must have a strong ability to initiate, establish, and nurture meaningful business relationships over the phone.
Additional requirements of the inside sales representative include:
- Familiar with all Powersports including (on and off road bikes / ATV / UTV / Snowmobile / Watercraft).
- Excellent phone, communication and relationship building skills.
- Ability to utilize Microsoft products (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Strong organizational skills.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
If you are interested in our inside sales representative position, and you qualify for the role, please apply today!
All applicants should submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org